Thewere established to shine a spotlight on the most innovative and successful people, teams and products in cybersecurity in America.
We started with The Cyber Security Awards in the UK but noticed an increasing number of American organizations travelling to take part. We had so many applications, we decided to start a new awards, totally dedicated to US organizations and professionals. We are a totally independent event, we have no affiliation to any magazines, organizations, or products. As a result, our industry leading judges are able to make all their decisions on merit alone.
- Your finalist or winners logo can be used on all social media profiles and marketing material.
- Press releases can be posted in our Newsroom, enhancing visibility.
- Finalists will be offered media partnerships for video interviews, podcast interviews and article placement to highlight your achievements.
- We will promote you via our social media channels throughout the year.
- Obtain recognition from your industry peers. Use this recognition to enhance your credibility.
- Awards provide a review of your achievements. This can help you win more customers, advance your career or attract new employees.
- Winning awards is also great recognition for your staff. They can be more motivated by this recognition.
The American Cyber Awards reviews the industry, searching for those who are pushing the boundaries in the fight against cyber crime. We encourage all those, who are committed to progressing the industry, to apply. Our judges come from varied backgrounds, and are some of the most well regarded individuals within the industry. They will review all applications, deciding winners collectively at a judging day. Where required, further information may be requested to demonstrate any claims made in the application forms and references will be followed up.